Tuesday, November 5, 2013

River City Summer Camp

 River City Summer Camp

 I go to the river city summer camp every week day. I got 4 friends there: J.T., Alex, Gorie, and Adarsh. It is a sports camp.
 First, we have free play. We have a Foosball table. During free play, Alex and I usually play something like Monopoly or Uno. J.T. always watches TV.
 I already got their phone numbers. I got Alex's house number so I can go to his house some day. Gorie and Alex have my house number so they can come some day too.
 Next, we have gym time. We do knock out. We also do our exercises and stretches. That's my least favorite thing by the way.  After that, we go outside and do a sport. It's usually hot outside. It's usually kickball, baseball, soccer, or capture the flag. Then, we play last man standing and have lunch. We can bring our water bottles. I bring Gatorade(sports drink) though.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment