Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lakeview Museum Chess Tournament

This is not for multiple days unlike the other tournament. When I got there, I payed them 10 dollars and registered for the tournament that my parents didn't register for earlier. Then I waited for the first round to start. When the pairings were up, I played someone that was easy and won. The next round I played someone that was almost double the rating I have, 600 to 1100. I almost won but I made a little mistake and drew. I told the coaches. The next round I lost by back row mate. We then ate lunch and I ate two pizzas. I took sprite that my dad gave me with me. I missed part of the last round and I was supposed to play white but he went already when I came back. He played white. The time on the clock was 30:00 to 27:36. He took my rook and saved his knight. He moved a piece to a square and released the piece and when I wasn't looking he carried it and was thinking where to move it from the starting place of the piece and just about to move it to a different square, LUCKILY, I saw it and said "you let go." So he put it back. That made me win by Queen and Bishop mate. So I shook his hand and saw the awards and got my award. Finally, said "Bye" and left. I talked with my friend, Timothy on the car. He had 7 candies and I had 6. He got dropped home from the car and I said "Bye" and he did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment