Sunday, June 10, 2012

My friend's birthday Party

My friend Kurt invited me to his birthday party. We went to the Nature center for the party. After I got there, we touched the animals. They were turtles and snakes. Turtles: one has a domed shell(big) and one had a flat shell(small). Can You guess which one was a turtle and which one was a tortoise. Add a comment if you know. Say no if you don’t. I will tell you if you don’t. You can also guess. Snakes: I saw a big snake and a small one. I don’t know which snake is which. Next, we went for a hike in the woods. We kept talking. Once we met poison ivy, we stopped and said that it was. There were two rules: no passing the birthday boy or the person who was guiding us. Another was not to touch anything. Once we came back, we ate his cake. Finally, we got the goodie bags and left. Answer to turtles:






















Flat: turtle Domed: Tortoise

No comments:

Post a Comment